AIRCOOLED LIQUID CHILLERS AND HEAT PUMPS WITH AXIAL FANS, SCREW COMPRESSORS AND SHELL AND TUBE EXCHANGER.
The liquid Chillers and Heat Pumps of CHA-M/SZ/Y 1202÷2002 ENERGYMAX series, with R134a refrigerant, are designed for large service sector or industrial-type ambients. They are used, in combination with terminal units, for the air conditioning of the rooms or to remove the heat developed during industrial processes.
They are equipped with axial fans, Screw compressors and shell and tube exchanger. The use of large size condensing coils, together with fans with high unit efficiency, as well as the optimization of the hydraulic and cooling circuit and the use of latest generation Screw compressors, combined with a suitable sizing of the user system, allows to obtain high efficiency during operation with remarkably reduced energy consumption.
A wide range of accessories, factory fitted or supplied separately, completes the outstanding versatility and functionality of the series.
The units feature 460V power supply and 60Hz frequency.
- CHA-M/SZ/Y - Cooling only
- CHA-M/SZ/Y/WP - Reversible Heat Pump
- 237-478 kW
- 67,0-136 Ton
- Self-supporting galvanized steel frame protected with additional protection achieved via polyester powder painting.
- Screw compressors with built-in oil separator, suction filter, crankcase heater, oil sight glass, thermal protection, hot gas shut off valves and capacity steps.
- Axial fans directly coupled to an electric motor with external rotor.
- Condenser made of copper tubes and aluminium finned coils.
- Shell and tube type evaporator, with two independent circuits on the refrigerant side and one on the water side.
- Electronic expansion valve.
- R134a refrigerant.
- Electrical board includes: main switch with door safety interlock, protection modules, overload protection for compressors and thermocontacts for fans.
- Electronic proportional device to decrease the sound level, with a step regulation of the fans.
- Condensing control included allows to reach up to 0°C external air temperature.
- Microprocessor control and regulation system.