AIRCOOLED LIQUID CHILLERS AND HEAT PUMPS WITH AXIAL FANS, SCREW COMPRESSORS AND SHELL AND TUBE EXCHANGER.
The liquid Chillers and Heat Pumps of the CHA 702-V÷5602-V series are designed to satisfy the needs of large-sized service sector or industrial areas.
They are used, in combination with Fan Coil units, for the air conditioning of the rooms or to remove the heat developed during industrial processes. Equipped with axial fans, Screw compressors and shell and tube exchanger, even in the super silent version, these units can be completed by a hydraulic circuit with tank, with pump, or with tank and pump. The use of large condensing coils and fans with high unit efficiency, as well as the optimization of the hydraulic and cooling circuit and the use of latest generation screw compressors, combined with a suitable sizing of the user system, allows to obtain high efficiency during operation with remarkably reduced energy consumption.
A wide range of accessories, factory fitted or supplied separately, complete the outstanding versatility and functionality of the series.
Are available as option the new EC Inverter fans with high available static pressure and efficiency.
Units not ErP compliant. Built in accordance with CE standards.
- CHA - Cooling only
- CHA/SSL - Super silenced cooling only
- CHA/WP - Reversible Heat Pump
- CHA/WP/SSL - Super silenced reversible Heat Pump
- 170-1500 kW
- 48.0-427 Ton
- Self-supporting galvanized steel frame protected with additional protection achieved via polyester powder painting.
- Screw compressors, with built-in oil separator, suction filter, crankcase heater, oil sight glass and thermal protection.
- Axial fans directly coupled to an electric motor with external rotor.
- Condenser made of copper tubes and aluminium finned coils.
- Shell and tube evaporator with two independent circuits on the refrigerant side and one on the water side, complete with water differential pressure switch.
- Cooling circuit shut-off valves on suction, discharge and liquid line.
- Electronic high and low pressure gauges.
- R407C refrigerant.
- Electrical board includes: main switch with door safety interlock, fuses, overload protection for compressors and thermocontacts for fans.
- Microprocessor control and regulation system.