A CLASS ENERGY EFFICIENCY AIRCOOLED LIQUID CHILLERS AND HEAT PUMPS WITH AXIAL FANS, INVERTER SCROLL COMPRESSORS AND PLATE EXCHANGER.
The A CLASS energy efficiency liquid Chillers and Heat Pumps of the CHA/IK/A 674-P÷2356-P series, with R410A refrigerant, are designed to satisfy the needs of medium and wide-sized service sector or industrial ambients.
They are used, combined with Fan Coil units, for the air conditioning or heating of the rooms or to remove the heat developed during industrial processes.
All units feature A CLASS energy efficiency and are equipped with Inverter control on Scroll compressor for a better efficiency at partial loads (SEER/SCOP). The Microchannel condensing coils, available on dedicated versions, ensure an even higher efficiency (high EER), having a better heat exchange than traditional coils. Furthermore, Inverter control is also available on circulating pumps and fans (EC Inverter) for a further efficiency improvement.
The units are characterized by multi-compressor design on double cooling circuit, to reach high energy performances, reduction of current at start-up, elimination of inertial tanks and excellent silent functioning. The use of components built in large series makes them highly reliable and the management of a high number of compressors allows increased life span with reduction of machine stopping risks and easier maintenance operations. A wide range of accessories, factory fitted or supplied separately, complete the outstanding versatility and functionality of the series.
Are available as option the new EC Inverter fans with high available static pressure and efficiency.
The Heat Pump versions are designed for hot water production up to 55°C.
The units are compliant to the ErP Regulation.
On request, units can be supplied with R452B or R454B refrigerant.
- CHA/IL/A - Solo raffreddamento
- CHA/IK/A/MC - Cooling only with MICROCHANNEL condensing coils
- CHA/IG/A/WP - Reversible Heat Pump
- CHA/IK/A/SSL - Super silenced cooling only
- CHA/IK/A/MC/SSL - Super silenced cooling only with MICROCHANNEL condensing coils
- CHA/IK/A/WP/SSL - Super silenced reversible Heat Pump
- 196-668 kW
- 56.0-190 Ton
- Self-supporting galvanized steel frame protected with additional protection achieved via polyester powder painting.
- DC INVERTER Scroll and ON-OFF Scroll compressors with oil sight glass, internal overheat protection and crankcase heater.
- Axial fans directly coupled to an electric motor with external rotor.
- Condenser made of copper tube and aluminum finned coils or aluminium MICROCHANNEL coils.
- Evaporator AISI 316 stainless steel braze welded plates type with two independent circuits on the refrigerant side and one on the water side, complete with water differential pressure switch. On the Heat Pump units it is always installed an antifreeze heater.
- Cooling circuit shut-off valve on liquid line in 1004-P÷2356-P models.
- Electronic expansion valve.
- Electronic high and low pressure gauges.
- R410A refrigerant. On request R452B or R454B refrigerant.
- Electrical board includes: main switch with door safety interlock, fuses or magnetothermic switches, thermal protection relays for compressors and thermocontacts for fans.
- Condensing Control is included: electronic proportional device that ensures efficient and continuous functioning of the unit with outside air temperature down to –20 °C in cooling mode. It also allows to reduce the sound level especially at night. It consists of a fans speed controller with continuous speed regulation, high and low pressure transducers on cooling circuit and an electrical heater on electrical board.
- Functioning in heating mode with outside air temperature down to -15 °C.
- Microprocessor control and regulation system.