AIRCOOLED LIQUID CHILLERS AND HEAT PUMPS WITH AXIAL FANS, SCROLL COMPRESSOR AND PLATE EXCHANGER.
The liquid Chillers and Heat Pumps of the CHA/K 91÷151 series, with R410A refrigerant, are designed to satisfy the needs of small and medium domestic and service sector environments.
With a peraluman structure corrosion-resistant over time, these units can be combined with Fan Coil units or with intermediate heat exchangers for process cooling applications.
Available in the versions with or without pumping kit, or with AQUALOGIK technology, these units are equipped with particular technical and design adjustments that enable an immediate and efficient use, in addition to remarkably quiet operation.
The AQUALOGIK smart control system optimises the water set point and modulates the power supply voltage of the pump and the fans, thus making the use of the inertial tank superfluous. This obtains high energy efficiency, quiet operation and optimised dimensions and costs.
A wide range of accessories, factory fitted or supplied separately, complete the outstanding versatility and functionality of the series.
Units not ErP compliant. Built in accordance with CE standards.
- CHA/K - Cooling only
- CHA/K/WP - Reversible Heat Pump
- CHA/K/SP - Cooling only with tank and pump
- CHA/K/WP/SP - Reversible Heat Pump with tank and pump
- CHA/K/ST - Cooling only with AQUALOGIK technology
- CHA/K/WP/ST - Reversible Heat Pump with AQUALOGIK technology
- 24.8-42.2 kW
- 7.0-12.0 Ton
- Structure with supporting frame, in peraluman and galvanized sheet.
- Scroll compressors with oil sight glass, internal overheat protection and crankcase heater.
- Axial fans with low ventilation and special wing profile, directly coupled to external rotor motors.
- Condenser made of copper tubes and aluminium finned coil.
- Evaporator AISI 316 stainless steel braze welded plates type, complete with water differential pressure switch. On the Heat Pump units it is always installed an antifreeze heater.
- R410A refrigerant.
- Electrical board includes: main switch with door lock device, fuses, compressor and pump remote control switch.
- On SP versions water circuit includes: insulated tank, circulating pump, safety valve, gauge and expansion vessel.
- On ST versions water circuit includes: variable speed circulating pump, safety valve, gauge and expansion vessel.
- On ST versions, Condensing Control is included: electronic proportional device that ensures efficient and continuous functioning of the unit with outside air temperature down to –20 °C in cooling mode. It also allows to reduce the sound level especially at night. It consists of a fans speed controller with continuous speed regulation and high and low pressure transducers on cooling circuit.
- Microprocessor control and regulation system (with AQUALOGIK technology on ST versions).