AIRCOOLED LIQUID CHILLERS AND HEAT PUMPS WITH AXIAL FANS, SCREW COMPRESSORS AND SHELL AND TUBE EXCHANGER.
CHA/Y 1202-B÷6802-B series liquid Chillers and Heat Pumps, with R134a refrigerant, are designed for large service sector or industrial-type ambients.
They are used, together with Fan Coil units, for air conditioning of rooms, or to remove the heat created during industrial processes. Equipped with axial fans, Screw compressors and shell and tube exchanger, even in the super silent version, they can be completed with a hydraulic circuit with tank, pump, or tank and pump. The use of large condensing coils and high efficiency fans, as well as optimisation of the hydraulic and cooling circuit and the use of latest generation Screw compressors, combined with a adequate sizing of the user system, ensure high operating efficiency with a considerably reduction in energy consumption.
A wide range of accessories, factory fitted or supplied separately, complete the outstanding versatility and functionality of the series.
Are available as option the new EC Inverter fans with high available static pressure and efficiency.
On request, units can be supplied with R513A refrigerant.
- CHA/Y - Cooling only
- CHA/Y/WP - Reversible Heat Pump
- CHA/Y/SSL - Super silenced cooling only
- CHA/Y/WP/SSL - Super silenced reversible Heat Pump
- 221-1597 kW
- 63.0-454 Ton
- Self-supporting galvanized steel frame protected with additional protection achieved via polyester powder painting.
- Screw compressors with built-in oil separator, suction filter, crankcase heater, oil sight glass, thermal protection and stepless capacity steps.
- Axial fans directly coupled to an electric motor with external rotor.
- Condenser made of copper tubes and aluminium finned coils.
- Shell and tube evaporator with two independent circuits on the refrigerant side and one on the water side, complete with water differential pressure switch.
- Cooling circuit shut-off valves on discharge and liquid line.
- Electronic expansion valve.
- Electronic high and low pressure gauges.
- R134a refrigerant. On request R513A refrigerant.
- Electrical board includes: main switch with door safety interlock, fuses, thermal protection relays for compressors and thermocontacts for fans.
- Condensing Control is included: electronic proportional device that ensures efficient and continuous functioning of the unit with outside air temperature down to 0 °C in cooling mode. It also allows to reduce the sound level especially at night. It consists of a fans speed controller with continuous speed regulation and high and low pressure transducers on cooling circuit.
- Microprocessor control and regulation system.