A CLASS ENERGY EFFICIENCY AIRCOOLED LIQUID CHILLERS AND HEAT PUMPS WITH EC INVERTER PLUG-FANS, INVERTER SCROLL COMPRESSOR AND PLATE EXCHANGER FOR INDOOR DUCTED INSTALLATION.
The A CLASS indoor liquid Chillers of the CRA/IK/A 21÷131 series, with R410A refrigerant and EC Inverter Plug-Fans, are designed for small and medium domestic or service sector systems with particular difficulty in positioning units outside the building.
With a prepainted plate structure, these units can be combined with Fan Coil units or with intermediate heat exchangers for process cooling applications.
These units are equipped with particular technical and design adjustments that enable an immediate and efficient use, in addition to remarkably quiet operation and a significant useful head of the fan.
A wide range of accessories, factory fitted or supplied separately, complete the outstanding versatility and functionality of the series.
The Heat Pump version is designed for hot water production up to 55°C.
The models 51÷131 are already compliant to ErP 2021 European Regulations.
On request, units can be supplied with R452B and R454B refrigerant.
- CRA/IK/A - Cooling only
- CRA/IK/A/WP - Reversible Heat Pump
- 6.0-35.9 kW
- 2.0-10.0 Ton
- Self-supporting prepainted steel frame.
- DC INVERTER Scroll compressor with internal overheat protection and crankcase heater.
- High efficiency reverse blade EC INVERTER PLUG-FAN, with electronic speed control.
- Condenser made of copper tubes and aluminium finned coil, complete with drain pan for WP version only.
- Evaporator AISI 316 stainless steel braze welded plates type, complete with water differential pressure switch. On the Heat Pump units it is always installed an antifreeze heater.
- Electronic expansion valve.
- R410A refrigerant. On request R452B or R454B refrigerant.
- Electrical board includes: main switch with door safety interlock, fuses, compressors (21÷81) and pump remote control switch.
- Condensing Control is included: electronic proportional device that ensures efficient and continuous functioning of the unit with outside air temperature down to –20 °C in cooling mode. It also allows to reduce the sound level especially at night. It consists of a fans speed controller with continuous speed regulation and high and low pressure transducers on cooling circuit.
- Functioning in heating mode with outside air temperature down to -15 °C.
- Microprocessor control and regulation system.