AIRCOOLED LIQUID CHILLERS AND HEAT PUMPS WITH RADIAL FANS, ROTARY/SCROLL COMPRESSOR AND PLATE EXCHANGER FOR INDOOR DUCTED INSTALLATION.
The indoor liquid Chillers and Heat Pumps of the CRA/K 15÷131 series, with R410A refrigerant, are designed for small and medium domestic or service sector systems with particular difficulty in positioning units outside the building.
With a prepainted plate structure, these units can be combined with Fan Coil units or with intermediate heat exchangers for process cooling applications.
Available in the versions with or without pumping kit, these units are equipped with particular technical and design adjustments that enable an immediate and efficient use, in addition to remarkably quiet operation and a significant useful head of the fan.
A wide range of accessories, factory fitted or supplied separately, complete the outstanding versatility and functionality of the series.
Units not ErP compliant. Built in accordance with CE standards.
- CRA/K - Cooling only
- CRA/K/WP - Reversible Heat Pump
- CRA/K/SP - Cooling only with tank and pump
- CRA/K/WP/SP - Reversible Heat Pump with tank and pump
- 4.2-33.4 kW
- 1.0-9.0 Ton
- Self-supporting prepainted steel frame.
- Rotary/Scroll compressor with internal overheat protection and crankcase heater, if needed.
- Double inlet radial fan statically and dynamically balanced directly driven by a electric motor (15÷81) or belt driven connected to a three-phase electric motor (91÷131).
- Condenser made of copper tubes and aluminium finned coil, complete with drain pan for WP version only.
- Evaporator AISI 316 stainless steel braze welded plates type, complete with water differential pressure switch. On the Heat Pump units it is always installed an antifreeze heater.
- R410A refrigerant.
- Electrical board includes: main switch with door lock device, fuses, compressor and pump remote control switch.
- Water circuit for SP version includes: insulated tank, circulating pump, safety valve, gauge and expansion vessel.
- Microprocessor control and regulation system.