AIRCOOLED LIQUID CHILLERS AND HEAT PUMPS WITH RADIAL FANS, SCROLL COMPRESSORS AND PLATE EXCHANGER.
The indoor liquid Chillers and Heat Pumps of the CRA/K 182-P÷604-P series, with R410A refrigerant, are designed for medium-sized service sector or industrial systems with particular difficulty in positioning units outside the building.
They are used, combined with Fan Coil units, for the air conditioning of the rooms or to remove the heat developed during industrial processes. They can be supplied with Modbus RTU protocol through RS485 serial interface.
Equipped with radial fans, Scroll compressors and plate exchanger, even in the version with high ESP fans, these units can be completed by a hydraulic circuit with tank, with pump, with tank and pump or with AQUALOGIK technology.
The AQUALOGIK smart control system optimises the water set point and modulates the power supply voltage of the pump and the fans, thus making the use of the inertial tank superfluous. This obtains high energy efficiency, quiet operation and optimised dimensions and costs.
A wide range of accessories, factory fitted or supplied separately, complete the outstanding versatility and functionality of the series.
Units not ErP compliant. Built in accordance with CE standards.
On request, units can be supplied with R452B refrigerant.
- CRA/K - Cooling only
- CRA/K/WP - Reversible Heat Pump
- CRA/K/AP - Cooling only with high ESP fans
- CRA/K/WP/AP - Reversible Heat Pump with high ESP fans
- CRA/K/ST - Cooling only with AQUALOGIK technology
- CRA/K/WP/ST - Reversible Heat Pump with AQUALOGIK technology
- CRA/K/AP/ST - Cooling only with high ESP fans and AQUALOGIK technology
- CRA/K/WP/AP/ST - Reversible Heat Pump with high ESP fans and AQUALOGIK technology
- 47.6-178 kW
- 14.0-51.0 Ton
- Self-supporting galvanized steel frame protected with additional protection achieved via polyester powder painting.
- Scroll compressors with oil sight glass, internal overheat protection and crankcase heater.
- Radial fans coupled to 3-phase motors by V belt and variable pulley.
- Condenser made of copper tubes and aluminium finned coil.
- Evaporator AISI 316 stainless steel braze welded plates type with one circuit on the refrigerant side and one on the water side in 182-P÷453-P models; with two independent circuits on the refrigerant side and one on the water side in 524-P÷604-P models, complete with water differential pressure switch. On the Heat Pump units it is always installed an antifreeze heater.
- R410A refrigerant. On request R452B or R454B refrigerant.
- Electrical board includes: main switch with door safety interlock, fuses, thermal protection relays for compressors and thermocontacts for fans.
- On ST versions water circuit includes INVERTER circulating pump, safety valve and expansion vessel.
- On ST versions Condensing Control is included: electronic proportional device that ensures efficient and continuous functioning of the unit with outside air temperature down to –20 °C in cooling mode. It also allows to reduce the sound level especially at night. It consists of a dampers opening controller, an high/low pressure transducer on cooling circuit and an electrical heater on electrical board.
- Microprocessor control and regulation system (with AQUALOGIK technology on ST versions).