AIRCOOLED LIQUID CHILLERS FREE-COOLING WITH AXIAL FANS, SCREW COMPRESSORS AND SHELL AND TUBE EXCHANGER.
The liquid Chillers of the CHA/FC 702-V÷4602-V series offer innovative technology to satisfy the needs of large systems for industrial applications requiring the production of cooled water continuously year-round.
During the cold months, in FREE-COOLING operating mode, the liquid returning from the system is cooled directly by forced convection of outdoor air through the condensing coil, thus saving energy by not operating the unit’s Screw compressors. A 3-Way valve system is controlled by the electronic microprocessor controller, allowing functioning in CHILLER, FREE-COOLING or MIXED (simultaneously CHILLER and FREE-COOLING) modes.
Are available as option the new EC Inverter fans with high available static pressure and efficiency.
Units not ErP compliant. Built in accordance with CE standards.
- CHA/FC - Cooling only
- 177-1163 kW
- 50.0-331 Ton
- Self-supporting galvanized steel frame protected with additional protection achieved via polyester powder painting.
- Screw compressors, with built-in oil separator, suction filter, crankcase heater, oil sight glass and thermal protection.
- Axial fans directly coupled to an electric motor with external rotor.
- Condenser made of FREE-COOLING copper tube and aluminium finned coils.
- Shell and tube evaporator with two independent circuits on the refrigerant side and one on the water side, complete with water differential pressure switch.
- Cooling circuit shut-off valves on suction, discharge and liquid line.
- Electronic high and low pressure gauges.
- R407C refrigerant.
- Electrical board includes: main switch with door safety interlock, fuses, thermal protection relays for compressors and thermocontacts for fans.
- Condensing Control is included: electronic proportional device that ensures efficient and continuous functioning of the unit with outside air temperature down to –20 °C. It also allows to reduce the sound level especially at night. It consists of a fans speed controller with continuous speed regulation, high and low pressure transducers on cooling circuit and an electrical heater on electrical board.
- Microprocessor control and regulation system.