AIRCOOLED LIQUID CHILLERS FREE-COOLING WITH AXIAL FANS, SCROLL COMPRESSORS AND PLATE EXCHANGER.
The liquid Chillers of the CHA/K/FC 182-P÷604-P series, with R410A refrigerant, offer innovative technology for both domestic as well as industrial applications requiring the production of cooled water continuously year-round.
During the cold months, in the FREE-COOLING operation mode, the return liquid of the system is cooled directly by forced convection of outdoor air through the condensing coil, thus saving energy by not operating the unit’s Scroll compressors. A 3-way valve system is controlled by the electronic microprocessor controller, allowing functioning in CHILLER, FREE-COOLING or MIXED (simultaneously CHILLER and FREE-COOLING) modes.
Are available as option the new EC Inverter fans with high available static pressure and efficiency for ducted installation.
The units are compliant to the 2021 ErP Regulation for process cooling application.
On request, units can be supplied with R452B or R454B refrigerant.
- CHA/K/FC - Cooling only
- 52.7-174 kW
- 15.0-49.0 Ton
- Self-supporting galvanized steel frame protected with additional protection achieved via polyester powder painting.
- Scroll compressors with oil sight glass, internal overheat protection and crankcase heater.
- Axial fans directly coupled to an electric motor with external rotor.
- Condenser made of copper tubes and aluminium finned coil combined with FREE-COOLING coil.
- Evaporator AISI 316 stainless steel braze welded plates type with one circuit on the refrigerant side and one on the water side in 182-P÷453-P models; with two independent circuits on the refrigerant side and one on the water side in 524-P÷604-P models, complete with water differential pressure switch.
- Electronic high and low pressure gauges.
- R410A refrigerant. On request R452B or R454B refrigerant.
- Electrical board includes: main switch with door safety interlock, fuses, thermal protection relays for compressors and thermocontacts for fans.
- Condensing Control is included: electronic proportional device that ensures efficient and continuous functioning of the unit with outside air temperature down to –20 °C. It also allows to reduce the sound level especially at night. It consists of a fans speed controller with continuous speed regulation, high and low pressure transducers on cooling circuit and an electrical heater on electrical board.
- Microprocessor control and regulation system.