AIRCOOLED LIQUID CHILLERS FREE-COOLING WITH AXIAL FANS, SCROLL COMPRESSOR AND PLATE EXCHANGER.
The liquid Chillers of the CHA/K/FC 91÷151 series, with R410A refrigerant, offer innovative technology to meet the needs of systems for both domestic as well as industrial applications requiring the production of cooled water continuously year-round.
During the cold months, in the FREE-COOLING operation mode, the return liquid of the system is cooled directly by forced convection of outdoor air through the condensing coil, thus saving energy by not operating the unit’s Scroll compressors. A 3-way valve system is controlled by the electronic microprocessor controller, allowing functioning in CHILLER, FREE-COOLING or MIXED (simultaneously CHILLER and FREE-COOLING) modes.
- CHA/K/FC - Cooling only
- CHA/K/FC/SP - Cooling only with tank and pump
- 27.9-42.8 kW
- 8.0-12.0 Ton
- Self-supporting galvanized steel frame protected with additional protection achieved via polyester powder painting.
- Scroll compressors with oil sight glass, internal overheat protection and crankcase heater.
- Axial fans with low ventilation and special wing profile, directly coupled to external rotor motors.
- Condenser made of copper tubes and aluminium finned coil combined with FREE-COOLING coil.
- Evaporator AISI 316 stainless steel braze welded plates type, complete with water differential pressure switch.
- R410A refrigerant.
- Electrical board includes: main switch with door lock device, fuses, compressor and pump remote control switch.
- Condensing Control is included: electronic proportional device that ensures efficient and continuous functioning of the unit with outside air temperature down to –20 °C. It also allows to reduce the sound level especially at night. It consists of a fans speed controller with continuous speed regulation, high and low pressure transducers on cooling circuit and an electrical heater on electrical board.
- Water circuit for SP version includes: insulated tank, circulating pump, safety valve, gauge and expansion vessel.
- Microprocessor control and regulation system.