AIRCOOLED 4-PIPE MULTIFUNCTIONAL UNITS WITH AXIAL FANS, SCROLL COMPRESSORS AND PLATE EXCHANGERS.
It is the range of high efficiency multifunctional units for 4-Pipe systems.
The units CHA/K/EP 604-P÷2406-P feature R410A refrigerant and Scroll compressors activated in series based on the requested thermal load, to reach high EER/COP/TER and SEER/IPLV/SCOP energy values. The units are characterized by double cooling circuit. Thanks to the advanced control system, units can simultaneously fulfill the heating, cooling and domestic hot water request of the building. The unit can manage the opposed thermal loads at the same time and reach the highest possible efficiency. Units make the traditional layout of the technical plants easier because the production of thermal energy for the several users are joint in one unit only; the result is an advantage in terms of installation, maintenance and management and in the meantime of the comfort needs.
Are available as option the new EC Inverter fans with high available static pressure and efficiency.
Units are designed for hot water production up to 55°C.
On request, units can be supplied with R452B and R454B refrigerant.
- CHA/K/EP - Multifunctional unit
- CHA/K/EP/SSL - Super silenced multifunctional unit
- 167-643 kW
- 47.0-183 Ton
- Self-supporting galvanized steel frame protected with additional protection achieved via polyester powder painting.
- Scroll compressors with oil sight glass, internal overheat protection and crankcase heater.
- Axial fans directly coupled to an electric motor with external rotor.
- Copper tube and aluminum finned coils.
- Condenser AISI 316 stainless steel braze welded plates type with two independent circuits on the refrigerant side and one on the water side. On the units it is always installed an antifreeze heater.
- Evaporator AISI 316 stainless steel braze welded plates type with two independent circuits on the refrigerant side and one on the water side, complete with water differential pressure switch. On the units it is always installed an antifreeze heater.
- Electronic expansion valve.
- Electronic high and low pressure gauges.
- R410A refrigerant. On request R452B or R454B refrigerant.
- Electrical board includes: main switch with door safety interlock, fuses, thermal protection relays for compressors and thermocontacts for fans.
- Condensing Control is included: electronic proportional device that ensures efficient and continuous functioning of the unit with outside air temperature down to –20 °C in cooling mode. It also allows to reduce the sound level especially at night. It consists of a fans speed controller with continuous speed regulation, high and low pressure transducers on cooling circuit and an electrical heater on electrical board.
- Functioning in heating mode with outside air temperature down to -15 °C.
- Microprocessor control and regulation system.