AIRCOOLED 4-PIPE MULTIFUNCTIONAL UNITS WITH AXIAL FANS, (INVERTER) SCREW COMPRESSORS AND SHELL AND TUBE EXCHANGERS.
It is the range of high efficiency multifunctional units for 4-Pipe systems.
The units CHA/Y/EP 1352÷4402, with R134a refrigerant, are provided with latest generation Screw compressors, to reach high EER/COP/TER and SEER/IPLV/SCOP energy values. Thanks to the advanced control system, the units can simultaneously fulfill the heating, cooling and domestic hot water request of the building. The unit can manage the opposed thermal loads at the same time and reach the highest possible efficiency. These units make the traditional layout of the technical plants easier because the production of thermal energy for the several users are joint in one unit only; the result is an advantage in terms of installation, maintenance and management and in the meantime of the comfort needs. Furthermore, accessories as the Inverter control on one or both Screw compressors, fans and on circulating pumps (EC Inverter) are also available for getting the highest efficiency at part load.
Are available as option the new EC Inverter fans with high available static pressure and efficiency.
The models 1352÷1802 are compliant to ErP Regulations. The models 1952÷4402 are compliant to ErP Regulations for comfort cooling application if provided with EC or ECH accessory (EC Inverter fans) and ID accessory (Inverter on all compressors).
On request, units can be supplied with R513A refrigerant.
- CHA/Y/EP - Multifunctional unit
- CHA/Y/EP/SSL - Super silenced multifunctional unit
- 278-1133 kW
- 79.0-322 Ton
- Self-supporting galvanized steel frame protected with additional protection achieved via polyester powder painting.
- Screw compressors with built-in oil separator, suction filter, crankcase heater, oil sight glass, thermal protection and stepless capacity steps.
- Axial fans directly coupled to an electric motor with external rotor.
- Copper tube and aluminum finned coils.
- Shell and tube type condenser, with two independent circuits on the refrigerant side and one on the water side.
- Shell and tube evaporator with two independent circuits on the refrigerant side and one on the water side, complete with water differential pressure switch.
- Cooling circuit shut-off valves on discharge and liquid line.
- Electronic expansion valve.
- Electronic high and low pressure gauges.
- R134a refrigerant. On request R513A refrigerant.
- Electrical board includes: main switch with door safety interlock, fuses, thermal protection relays for compressors and thermocontacts for fans.
- Condensing Control is included: electronic proportional device that ensures efficient and continuous functioning of the unit with outside air temperature down to 0 °C in cooling mode. It also allows to reduce the sound level especially at night. It consists of a fans speed controller with continuous speed regulation and high and low pressure transducers on cooling circuit.
- Microprocessor control and regulation system.