A CLASS ENERGY EFFICIENCY AIRCOOLED LIQUID CHILLERS WITH AXIAL FANS, (INVERTER) SCREW COMPRESSOR AND PLATE EXCHANGER
The CHA/H/A 351-P÷1221-P units, in A CLASS energy efficiency, with HFO-R1234ze refrigerant, are designed to provide an effective solution to highly selective system needs. The latest generation refrigerant HFO-R1234ze, with GWP<1 (Global Warming Potential), is the most environmentally sustainable refrigerant on the market, and meets the strictest international environmental regulations.
The innovative heat exchangers, traditional or Microchannel, the Screw compressor and the new design optimized in every detail ensure the reach of the highest efficiency. Furthermore, accessories as the Inverter control on Screw compressors, fans and on circulating pumps (EC Inverter) are also available for getting the highest efficiency at part load. The super silenced versions, obtained through acoustic insulation on compressor and on whole structure and wider exchangers, are particularly suitable for installations where extremely quiet operations are essential for the ideal execution of the system.
Are available as option the new EC Inverter fans with high available static pressure and efficiency for indoor ducted installation.
Units are compliant to the ErP 2021 Regulation for process cooling application; for comfort cooling application they are compliant if provided with EC or ECH accessory (EC Inverter fans).
- CHA/H/A - Cooling only
- CHA/H/A/MC - Cooling only with MICROCHANNEL condensing coils
- CHA/H/A/SSL - Super silenced cooling only
- CHA/H/A/MC/SSL - Super silenced cooling only with MICROCHANNEL condensing coils
- 79.0-208 kW
- 22.0-59.0 Ton
- Structure with supporting frame, made of galvanised sheet metal with additional protection provided by polyester powder coating.
- Screw compressor with built-in oil separator, suction filter, crankcase heater, oil sight glass, thermal protection and stepless capacity steps.
- Axial fans directly coupled to an electric motor with external rotor.
- Condenser made of copper tube and aluminum finned coils or aluminium MICROCHANNEL coils.
- Evaporator AISI 316 stainless steel braze welded plates type with one circuit on the refrigerant side and one on the water side, completed with water differential pressure switch.
- Cooling circuit shut-off valves on discharge and liquid line.
- Electronic expansion valve.
- Electronic high and low pressure gauges.
- HFO-R1234ze refrigerant.
- Electrical board includes: main switch with door safety interlock, fuses, thermal protection relays for compressors and thermocontacts for fans.
- Condensing Control is included: electronic proportional device that ensures efficient and continuous functioning of the unit with outside air temperature down to 0 °C. It also allows to reduce the sound level especially at night. It consists of a fans speed controller with continuous speed regulation and high and low pressure transducers on cooling circuit.
- Microprocessor control and regulation system.