A CLASS energy efficiency aircooled liquid Chillers with axial fans, Turbocor (magnetic levitation) compressors and flooded shell and tube exchanger
The innovative CHA/TTH 1301-1÷4904-2 units, with HFO-R1234ze refrigerant, are designed to provide an effective solution to highly selective system needs. The latest generation refrigerant HFO-R1234ze, with GWP<1 (Global Warming Potential), is the most environmentally sustainable refrigerant on the market, and meets the strictest international environmental regulations. Furthermore, thanks to Turbocor compressors, the units perform with top efficiency at partial loads, low inrush currents, an excellent silent functioning and reduced weight.
The use of TURBOCOR dynamic partial-load oil-free magnetic levitation compressors managed by the TURBOSOFT self-adaptive electronic control, of flooded shell and tube evaporator and innovative heat exchangers, traditional or Microchannel, results in a high energy efficiency with unequaled SEER values, with minimum water content, and an excellent silent functioning. Compared to traditional units, equipped with Screw compressors, TURBOLINE units have low operational costs during their entire operating period, even lower than 50%.
Are available as option the new EC Inverter fans with high available static pressure and efficiency.
The units are compliant to the 2021 ErP Regulation.
- CHA/TTH - Cooling only
- CHA/TTH/MC - Cooling only with MICROCHANNEL coils
- 262-1.3 kW
- 75.0-381 Ton
- Structure with supporting frame, made of galvanised sheet metal with additional protection provided by polyester powder coating.
- Semi-hermetic centrifugal compressors with dual Turbocor turbine, oil free, magnetic rising rotor, thermal protection, continuous capacity adjustment system thanks to built-in INVERTER, automatic anti-cavitation system. The power circuit of the compressor is fitted with a set of electrolytic condensers to control the rising in the event of a power failure, reactor for the power factor correction, EMI filter for electromagnetic compatibility.
- Axial fans directly coupled to an electric motor with external rotor.
- Condenser made of copper tube and aluminum finned coils or aluminium MICROCHANNEL coils.
- High efficiency flooded shell and tube type evaporator, with one or two independent circuits on the refrigerant side and one on the water side, complete with water differential pressure switch.
- Cooling circuit shut-off valves on suction, discharge and liquid line.
- Electronic expansion valve.
- Electronic high and low pressure gauges.
- HFO-R1234ze refrigerant.
- Electrical board includes: main on-off switch with door lock, fuses, electronic/digital overload device to protect the compressors and thermocontacts for fans, interface relay and terminals for external connections.
- Condensing Control is included: electronic proportional device that ensures efficient and continuous functioning of the unit with outside air temperature down to –20 °C. It also allows to reduce the sound level especially at night. It consists of a fans speed controller with continuous speed regulation, high and low pressure transducers on cooling circuit and an electrical heater on electrical board.
- TURBOSOFT control and regulation system, equipped with RS485 serial interface, can be supplied with an optional Web Monitoring device for remote monitoring via GPRS/EDGE/3G/TCP-IP network.