AIRCOOLED LIQUID CHILLERS FREE-COOLING WITH AXIAL FANS, (INVERTER) SCREW COMPRESSOR AND PLATE EXCHANGER
The liquid Chillers of the CHA/H/FC 351-P÷901-P series, with HFO-R1234ze refrigerant, offer innovative technology to meet the needs of large systems for both domestic as well as industrial applications requiring the production of cooled water continuously year-round. The latest generation refrigerant HFO-R1234ze, with GWP<1 (Global Warming Potential), is the most environmentally sustainable refrigerant on the market, and meets the strictest international environmental regulations.
During the cold months, in FREE-COOLING operating mode, the liquid returning from the system is cooled directly by forced convection of outdoor air through the condensing coil, thus saving energy by not operating the unit's Screw compressors. A 3-Way valve system is controlled by the electronic microprocessor controller, allowing functioning in CHILLER, FREE-COOLING or MIXED (simultaneously CHILLER and FREE-COOLING) modes.
Are available as option the new EC Inverter fans with high available static pressure and efficiency.
The units are compliant to the 2021 ErP Regulation for process cooling application.
- CHA/H/FC - Cooling only
- 82.0-170 kW
- 23.0-48.0 Ton
- Structure with supporting frame, made of galvanised sheet metal with additional protection provided by polyester powder coating.
- Screw compressor with built-in oil separator, suction filter, crankcase heater, oil sight glass, thermal protection and stepless capacity steps.
- Axial fans directly coupled to an electric motor with external rotor.
- Condenser made of copper tubes and aluminium finned coils combined with FREE-COOLING coils.
- Evaporator AISI 316 stainless steel braze welded plates type with one circuit on the refrigerant side and one on the water side, complete with water differential pressure switch.
- Cooling circuit shut-off valves on discharge and liquid line.
- Electronic expansion valve.
- Electronic high and low pressure gauges.
- HFO-R1234ze refrigerant.
- Electrical board includes: main switch with door safety interlock, fuses, thermal protection relays for compressors and thermocontacts for fans.
- Condensing Control is included: electronic proportional device that ensures efficient and continuous functioning of the unit with outside air temperature down to –20 °C. It also allows to reduce the sound level especially at night. It consists of a fans speed controller with continuous speed regulation, high and low pressure transducers on cooling circuit and an electrical heater on electrical board.
- Microprocessor control and regulation system.
Factory fitted accessories
- IM Automatic circuit breakers
- SL Unit silencement
- BT Low water temperature kit
- EC EC Inverter fans
- ECH EC Inverter fans with high available static pressure
- RT Total heat recovery
- TX Coil with pre-coated fins
- SI Inertial tank
- PS Single circulating pump
- PSI Inverter single circulating pump
- PD Double circulating pump
- PDI Inverter double circulating pump
- IQ Inverter on one compressor
- SS Soft start
- WM Web Monitoring - Wireless remote monitoring (GPRS/EDGE/3G/TCP-IP)
- IS Modbus RTU protocol, RS485 serial interface
- IST Modbus TCP/IP protocol, Ethernet port
- ISB BACnet MSTP protocol, RS485 serial interface
- ISBT BACnet TCP/IP protocol, Ethernet port
- ISL LonWorks protocol, FTT-10 serial interface
- ISS SNMP protocol, Ethernet port
- IAV Remote set-point, 0-10 V signal
- IAA Remote set-point, 4-20 mA signal
- IAS Remote signal for second set-point activation
- IDL Demand limit from digital input
- CP Potential free contacts
- MN High and low pressure gauges
- CR Remote control panel
- RP Coils protection metallic guards
- AG Rubber shock absorbers
- AM Spring shock absorbers
|Cooling||Cooling capacity (1)||kW||81,7||110||140||170|
|Absorbed power (1)||kW||26,8||36,3||44,1||53,5|
|Cooling (EN14511)||Cooling capacity (1)||kW||81,5||110||140||171|
|Absorbed power (1)||kW||27,1||36,5||44,8||53,8|
|Free-Cooling cycle||Air temperature (3)||°C||1||-2||0||-3|
|Absorbed power (3)||kW||6||6||8||8|
|Water connections||"G||2 1/2"||2 1/2"||2 1/2"||2 1/2"|
|Electrical characteristics||Power supply||V/Ph/Hz||400/3/50||400/3/50||400/3/50||400/3/50|
|Max. running current||A||105||109||137||156|
|Max. starting current||A||184||200||285||334|
|Unit with tank and pump||Pump available static pressure||kPa||180||110||125||80|
|Tank water volume||l||600||600||600||600|
|Water connections||"G||2 1/2"||2 1/2"||2 1/2"||2 1/2"|
|ECH fan available static pressure||Pa||110||110||110||105|
|Sound pressure||STD version (4)||dB(A)||74||74||75||75|
|With SL accessory (4)||dB(A)||71||71||72||72|
|Weights||Transport weight (5)||kg||1503||1677||2093||2222|
|Operating weight (5)||kg||1550||1760||2180||2320|
- 1 Chilled water (with ethylene glycol at 30%) from 15 to 10 °C, ambient air temperature 35 °C.
- 2 Efficienza energetica stagionale di raffreddamento di processo ad alta temperatura secondo il Regolamento UE n. 2016/2281.
- 3 Ambient air temperature at which the cooling capacity indicated in point (1) is reached.
- 4 Sound pressure level measured in free field conditions at 1 m from the unit. According to ISO 3744.
- 5 Unit without tank and pump.
- Product overview (IT) _clint_over_prodotti_ITALIA_2022_w.pdf
- Product overview (EN) _clint_product_over_ENG_2022_w.pdf
- Product overview (FR) _clint_over_prodotti_FRA_2022_w.pdf
- Product overview (ES) _clint_product_over_SPA_2022_w.pdf
- Product guides (IT) Clint_Guida_Prodotti_Italia_ITA_05_2022.pdf
- Product guides (EN) Clint_Product_Guide_Europa_ENG_05_2022.pdf
- Commercial leaflets (IT) _clint_dpl_refrigeranti_a_basso_gwp_vademecum_tecnico_ITA_07.2022_spZ1Q5j.pdf
- Commercial leaflets (IT) _clint_dpl_refrigeranti_a_basso_gwp_commerciale_ITA_07.2022.pdf
- Commercial leaflets (EN) _clint_dpl_low_gwp_refrigerants_technical_handbook_ENG_07.2022_KGBj1ME.pdf
- Commercial leaflets (EN) _clint_dpl_low_gwp_refrigerants_commercial_ENG_07.2022_w.pdf
- Commercial leaflets (ES) _clint_dpl_refrigerantes_de_bajo_GWP_comercial_SPA_07.2022.pdf
- Commercial leaflets 09_clint_dpl_maxipower_2022_cld_165_w.pdf
- Technical brochures 26_cha_h_fc_351P901P_clb_218.pdf