Aircooled liquid Chillers Free-Cooling with axial fans, Screw (Inverter) compressors and shell and tube exchanger
The liquid Chillers of the CHA/Y/FC 1202-B÷6002-B series, with R134a refrigerant, offer innovative technology to meet the needs of large systems for both domestic as well as industrial applications requiring the production of cooled water continuously year-round.
During the cold months, in FREE-COOLING operating mode, the liquid returning from the system is cooled directly by forced convection of outdoor air through the condensing coil, thus saving energy by not operating the unit's Screw compressors. A 3-Way valve system is controlled by the electronic microprocessor controller, allowing functioning in CHILLER, FREE-COOLING or MIXED (simultaneously CHILLER and FREE-COOLING) modes.
Are available as option the new EC Inverter fans with high available static pressure and efficiency.
The models 1202-B÷11702-B are compliant to ErP 2021 Regulations for process cooling application with EC or ECH accessory (EC Inverter fans). The models 1902-B÷6002-B are compliant to ErP 2021 Regulations for process cooling application if provided with EC or ECH accessory (EC Inverter fans) and ID accessory (Inverter on all compressors).
On request, units can be supplied with R513A refrigerant.
- CHA/Y/FC - Cooling only
- 217-1.5 kW
- 62.0-415 Ton
- Structure with supporting frame, made of galvanised sheet metal with additional protection provided by polyester powder coating.
- Screw compressors with built-in oil separator, suction filter, crankcase heater, oil sight glass, thermal protection and stepless capacity steps.
- Axial fans directly coupled to an electric motor with external rotor.
- Condenser made of copper tubes and aluminium finned coils combined with FREE-COOLING coils.
- Shell and tube evaporator with two independent circuits on the refrigerant side and one on the water side, complete with water differential pressure switch.
- Cooling circuit shut-off valves on discharge and liquid line.
- Electronic expansion valve.
- Electronic high and low pressure gauges.
- R134a refrigerant. On request R513A refrigerant.
- Electrical board includes: main switch with door safety interlock, fuses, thermal protection relays for compressors and thermocontacts for fans.
- Condensing Control is included: electronic proportional device that ensures efficient and continuous functioning of the unit with outside air temperature down to –20 °C. It also allows to reduce the sound level especially at night. It consists of a fans speed controller with continuous speed regulation, high and low pressure transducers on cooling circuit and an electrical heater on electrical board.
- Microprocessor control and regulation system.