A CLASS ENERGY EFFICIENCY AIRCOOLED LIQUID CHILLERS AND HEAT PUMPS WITH AXIAL FANS, INVERTER SCROLL COMPRESSOR AND PLATE EXCHANGER.
The liquid Chillers and Heat Pumps of the CHA/IK/A 91÷151 series, with R410A refrigerant, are designed to satisfy the needs of small and medium domestic and service sector environments.
With a peraluman structure corrosion-resistant over time, these units can be combined with Fan Coil units or with intermediate heat exchangers for process cooling applications.
All units feature A CLASS energy efficiency and are equipped with Inverter control on Scroll compressor for a better efficiency at partial loads (SEER/IPLV/SCOP). The Microchannel condensing coil, available on the dedicated version, ensures an even higher efficiency (high EER), having a better heat exchange than traditional coils.
A wide range of accessories, factory fitted or supplied separately, complete the outstanding versatility and functionality of the series.
The Heat Pump version is designed for hot water production up to 55°C.
The units are compliant to the ErP Regulation.
On request, units can be supplied with R452B or R454B refrigerant.
- CHA/IK/A - Cooling only
- CHA/IK/A/MC - Cooling only with MICROCHANNEL coil
- CHA/IK/A/WP - Reversible Heat Pump
- 25.8-42.3 kW
- 7.0-12.0 Ton
- Structure with supporting frame, in peraluman and galvanized sheet.
- DC INVERTER Scroll compressor with oil sight glass, internal overheat protection and crankcase heater.
- Axial fans with low ventilation and special wing profile, directly coupled to external rotor motors.
- Condenser made of copper tube and aluminum finned coils or aluminium MICROCHANNEL coils.
- Evaporator AISI 316 stainless steel braze welded plates type, complete with water differential pressure switch. On the Heat Pump units it is always installed an antifreeze heater.
- Electronic expansion valve.
- R410A refrigerant. On request R452B or R454B refrigerant.
- Electrical board includes: main switch with door safety interlock, fuses and pump remote control switch.
- Condensing Control is included: electronic proportional device that ensures efficient and continuous functioning of the unit with outside air temperature down to –20 °C in cooling mode. It also allows to reduce the sound level especially at night. It consists of a fans speed controller with continuous speed regulation and high and low pressure transducers on cooling circuit.
- Functioning in heating mode with outside air temperature down to -15 °C.
- Microprocessor control and regulation system.