A CLASS ENERGY EFFICIENCY AIRCOOLED LIQUID CHILLERS AND HEAT PUMPS WITH AXIAL FANS, ROTARY/SCROLL COMPRESSOR, PLATE EXCHANGER AND PUMP KIT.
The COMPACT LINE series is the winning choice for ideal comfort in residential and commercial environments.
The range, in A CLASS energy efficiency, excels for its compact sizes, quietness and optimised water circuit, on a peraluman structure. The COMPACT LINE series features R410A refrigerant, ensuring high efficiency with reduced heat exchange surfaces and environment respect thanks to the low quantities of refrigerant used. Particular design features enable immediate and effective use, easy installation and lasting reliability.
These extremely compact and high-tech units offer you ideal comfort in all seasons.
Units not ErP compliant. Built in accordance with CE standards.
- CHA/CLK - Cooling only with tank and pump
- CHA/CLK/WP - Reversible Heat Pump with tank and pump
- 4.2-20.5 kW
- 1.0-6.0 Ton
- Structure with supporting frame, in peraluman, galvanized sheet and with rubber shock absorbers on the frame.
- Rotary / Scroll compressor with internal overheat protection and crankcase heater, if needed.
- Axial fans with low ventilation and special wing profile, directly coupled to external rotor motors.
- Condenser made of copper tubes and aluminium finned coil, complete with drain pan for WP version only.
- Evaporator AISI 316 stainless steel braze welded plates type, built-in the storage tank.
- Electrical board includes: main switch with door lock device, fuses, compressor and pump remote control switch.
- R410A refrigerant.
- Condensing Control is included: electronic proportional device that ensures efficient and continuous functioning of the unit with outside air temperature down to –20 °C in cooling mode. It also allows to reduce the sound level especially at night. It consists of a fans speed controller with continuous speed regulation and high and low pressure transducers on cooling circuit.
- Water circuit includes: water differential pressure switch, insulated tank, circulating pump, safety valve, gauge and expansion vessel inserted into the storage tank.
- Microprocessor control and regulation system.