A CLASS ENERGY EFFICIENCY AIRCOOLED REVERSIBLE HEAT PUMPS WITH EC INVERTER AXIAL FANS, DC INVERTER ROTARY COMPRESSOR, PLATE EXCHANGER AND HYDRONIC KIT.
The Heat Pump version is designed for hot water production up to 55°C.
CHA/IK/ML/A 18÷35 reversible Heat Pumps with A CLASS energy efficiency are designed for small domestic or service sector environments. Equipped with R410A refrigerant, DC INVERTER Rotary compressor with DC BRUSHLESS motor and EC INVERTER axial fans, they are extremely functional and reliable units. The Inverter device controls and continuously modulates the compressor speed, keeping the temperature of the water delivered to the system stable and constant and adapting it perfectly to the thermal load of the places where terminal units it feeds are installed. This obtains high energy efficiencies and SCOP values higher than conventional unit, and a reduction of compressor starting peak currents, thus considerably reducing the risk of malfunctioning or breakages. The EC Inverter axial fans vay their speed according to the required thermal load, with consequent benefits in terms of energy efficiency and silent operation.
- CHA/IK/ML/A - Reversible Heat Pump
- 4.7-8.3 kW
- 1.0-2.0 Ton
- Self-supporting galvanized steel frame protected with additional protection achieved via polyester powder painting.
- DC INVERTER Rotary compressor, complete with overload protection and crankase heater.
- EC INVERTER axial fans with low ventilation and special wing profile, directly coupled to external rotor motors.
- Condenser with copper tube and aluminium finned coil, complete with drain pan and protection guards.
- Evaporator AISI 316 stainless steel braze welded plates type, completed with water differential pressure switch and antifreeze heater.
- Electronic expansion valve.
- R410A refrigerant.
- Electrical board includes: main switch with door lock device, fuses, compressor and pump remote control switch.
- Electronic proportional device to decrease the sound level, with a continuous regulation of the fan speed. This device also allows the cooling functioning of the unit by external temperature till -20°C.
- Functioning in heating mode with outside air temperature down to -20 °C.
- Water circuit includes: modulating circulator with high efficiency DC Brushless motor, flow switch, safety valve, gauge and expansion vessel.
- Microprocessor control and regulation system.
- Communication with Modbus RTU protocol through RS485 serial interface.