A CLASS ENERGY EFFICIENCY AIRCOOLED DEDICATED HEAT PUMPS WITH DOMESTIC HOT WATER PRODUCTION, AXIAL FANS, SCROLL COMPRESSOR, PLATE EXCHANGER AND HYDRONIC KIT.
This is the line of Heat Pumps dedicated to hot water production up to 60 °C and operations up to -20 °C external air temperature, with Scroll compressors, axial fans and integrated hydronic kit. The unit, featuring A CLASS energy efficiency, is designed to singly handle winter heating, summer air conditioning and the production of high temperature hot water, making use of the electrical energy and heat accumulated in the clean air source, free and infinite, which can also transfer heat to homes. Flexibility is the main feature of the series, which is also combined with heating units and managed by the innovative, intelligent AQUALOGIK control system, optimizing the water set-point and regulating power supply voltage to the pump and fans, making the use of an inertial tank unnecessary. This results in performance with elevated energy efficiency, silent functioning, optimized dimensions and costs. It is also able to operate in extreme conditions where the external air temperature is very low, as well as intelligently managing integrated elements such as furnaces and electrical heaters. Based on the external air sensor, the microprocessor activates the single integration elements in the system.
The units are compliant to the ErP Regulation.
- CHA/ML/ST - Heat pump with AQUALOGIK technology
- CHA/ML/WP/ST - Reversible heat pump with AQUALOGIK technology
- 11.3-22.5 kW
- 3.0-6.0 Ton
- Structure with supporting frame, in peraluman, galvanized sheet and with rubber shock absorbers on the frame.
- Scroll compressor with internal overheat protection and crankcase heater.
- Axial fans with low ventilation and special wing profile, directly coupled to external rotor motors.
- Condenser made of copper tube and aluminium finned coil, complete with drain pan.
- Evaporator AISI 316 stainless steel braze welded plates type, completed with water differential pressure switch and antifreeze heater.
- R407C refrigerant.
- Electrical board includes: main switch with door lock device, fuses and compressor remote control switch.
- Condensing Control is included: electronic proportional device that ensures efficient and continuous functioning of the unit with outside air temperature down to –20 °C in cooling mode. It also allows to reduce the sound level especially at night. It consists of a fans speed controller with continuous speed regulation, an high/low pressure transducer on cooling circuit and an electrical heater on electrical board.
- Functioning in heating mode with outside air temperature down to -20 °C.
- The production of hot water up to 60 °C is reachable with outside air temperature down to -15 °C. With outside air temperature of -20 °C the reachable production of hot water is up to 45 °C.
- Water circuit includes variable speed circulating pump, safety valve, gauge and expansion vessel.
- Microprocessor control and regulation system with AQUALOGIK technology.