CHA/IK/TR/A 18÷35 + DMH
A CLASS ENERGY EFFICIENCY AIRCOOLED REVERSIBLE HEAT PUMPS WITH EC INVERTER AXIAL FANS, INVERTER ROTARY COMPRESSOR, PLATE EXCHANGER, HYDRONIC KIT AND DISTRIBUTION MODULE FOR HYBRID SYSTEMS.
Thermica System is a fully hydronic system for room heating/cooling and for hybrid systems.
The system consists of a monoblock air/water heat pump with a built-in hydronic module and a wall-mounted indoor unit, hydraulically connected to each other. It is ideal for floor heating, high temperature (combined with a boiler) or medium and low temperature radiators, fan coil units and domestic hot water production, in new housing or in buildings with low energy demand.
The interior distribution module contains all hydraulic and electric components to facilitate installation and maintenance procedures, which thus become very simple. In hybrid systems, it distributes the hot water produced by the heat pump, assisted by the boiler or solar panels, depending on the climatic conditions, through the external storage tanks.
The DMH distribution module has been designed with a deep attention to space requirements and it can be easily insertable in the most varied living contexts.
From the easy-to-use Touch Screen user interface, it is possible to control the operating parameters of the heat pump, as well as of the entire system.
The units are compliant to the ErP Regulation.
- CHA/IK/TR/A+DMH - Reversible Heat Pump and Wall mounted Distribution Module
- Self-supporting galvanized steel frame protected with additional protection achieved via polyester powder painting.
- DC INVERTER Rotary compressor, with DC BRUSHLESS motor, complete with overload protection.
- EC INVERTER axial fans with low ventilation and special wing profile, directly coupled to external rotor motors.
- Condenser with copper tube and aluminium finned coil, complete with drain pan and protection guards.
- Evaporator plate-type AISI 316 stainless steel, equipped with antifreeze heater.
- Electronic expansion valve.
- R410A refrigerant.
- Electrical board includes: main switch with door lock device, fuses, compressor and pump remote control switch.
- Electronic proportional device to decrease the sound level, with a continuous regulation of the fan speed. This device also allows the cooling functioning of the unit by external temperature till -20 °C.
- Functioning in heating mode with outside air temperature down to -20 °C.
- Water circuit includes: circulator with high efficiency DC BRUSHLESS motor, flow switch, safety valve, gauge and expansion vessel.
- Distribution module for hybrid systems complete with 3-way DHW/system diverter valve, diverter valve for integration boiler, pressure gauge, manual air vent valve.
- Microprocessor control and regulation system.