A CLASS ENERGY EFFICIENCY AIRCOOLED DEDICATED HEAT PUMPS WITH DOMESTIC HOT WATER PRODUCTION, AXIAL FANS, SCROLL COMPRESSOR, PLATE EXCHANGER AND HYDRONIC KIT.
This is the innovative series of Heat Pumps, featuring A CLASS energy efficiency, dedicated to hot water production up to 60 °C and operation up to -20 °C external air temperature, with Scroll compressors, axial fans and integrated hydronic kit. The unit, designed to originate and control – throughout the year – the best comfort conditions in rooms with a high rate of daily attendance, such as enclosed areas destined to the activities of the service sector, autonomously handles winter heating, summer air conditioning and the production of high temperature sanitary hot water. The series, designed with an extremely compact structure for simple installation operations, uses only the electric energy and the heat accumulated in the air, to transfer heat to the rooms, thus allowing considerable energy savings, a high rate of reliability and the shortest start-up times. Flexibility is the main feature of the series, which is indeed combined with terminal units and managed by the innovative, intelligent AQUALOGIK control and optimization system. This makes the use of an inertial tank unnecessary and it guarantees performances with elevated energy efficiency and silent functioning.
The units are compliant to the ErP Regulation.
- CHA/ML/ST - Heat pump with AQUALOGIK technology
- CHA/ML/WP/ST - Reversible heat pump with AQUALOGIK technology
- 29.8-52.6 kW
- 8.0-15.0 Ton
- Structure with supporting frame, in peraluman and galvanized sheet.
- Scroll compressors with oil sight glass, internal overheat protection and crankcase heater.
- Axial fans with low ventilation and special wing profile, directly coupled to external rotor motors.
- Condenser made of copper tubes and aluminium finned coils.
- Evaporator AISI 316 stainless steel braze welded plates type, completed with water differential pressure switch and antifreeze heater.
- R407C refrigerant.
- Electrical board includes: main switch with door lock device, fuses and compressor remote control switch.
- Condensing Control is included: electronic proportional device that ensures efficient and continuous functioning of the unit with outside air temperature down to –20 °C in cooling mode. It also allows to reduce the sound level especially at night. It consists of a fans speed controller with continuous speed regulation, an high/low pressure transducer on cooling circuit and an electrical heater on electrical board.
- Functioning in heating mode with outside air temperature down to -20 °C.
- The production of hot water up to 60 °C is reachable with outside air temperature down to -15 °C. With outside air temperature of -20 °C the reachable production of hot water is up to 45 °C.
- Water circuit includes variable speed circulating pump, safety valve, gauge and expansion vessel.
- Microprocessor control and regulation system with AQUALOGIK technology.