AIRCOOLED LIQUID CHILLERS AND HEAT PUMPS WITH AXIAL FANS, SCROLL COMPRESSORS AND SHELL AND TUBE EXCHANGER.
The liquid Chillers and Heat Pumps of CHA-M/SZ/K 181÷522 HYDROPLUS series, with R410A refrigerant, are designed for medium-sized service sector or industrial ambients.
They are used, combined with Fan Coil units, for the air conditioning of the rooms or to remove the heat developed during industrial processes. They can be supplied with Modbus RTU protocol through RS485 serial interface.
Equipped with axial fans, Scroll compressors and shell and tube exchanger, these units can be completed by a hydraulic circuit with AQUALOGIK technology.
The AQUALOGIK smart control system optimises the water set point and modulates the power supply voltage of the pump and the fans, thus making the use of the inertial tank superfluous. This obtains high energy efficiency, quiet operation and optimised dimensions and costs.
A wide range of accessories, factory fitted or supplied separately, complete the outstanding versatility and functionality of the series.
The units feature 460V power supply and 60Hz frequency.
- CHA-M/SZ/K - Cooling only
- CHA-M/SZ/K/WP - Reversible Heat Pump
- CHA-M/SZ/K/ST - Cooling only with AQUALOGIK technology
- CHA-M/SZ/K/WP/ST - Reversible Heat Pump with AQUALOGIK technology
- 49.6-152 kW
- 14.0-43.0 Ton
- Self-supporting galvanized steel frame protected with additional protection achieved via polyester powder painting.
- Scroll compressors with oil sight glass, internal overheat protection and crankcase heater.
- Axial fans directly coupled to an electric motor with external rotor.
- Condenser made of copper tubes and aluminium finned coil.
- Shell and tube type evaporator, with one circuit on the refrigerant side and one on the water side.
- R410A refrigerant.
- Electrical board includes: main switch with door safety interlock, protection modules, overload protection for compressors and thermocontacts for fans.
- On ST versions water circuit includes INVERTER circulating pump, safety valve and expansion vessel.
- On ST versions Condensing Control is included: electronic proportional device that ensures efficient and continuous functioning of the unit with outside air temperature down to –20 °C in cooling mode. It also allows to reduce the sound level especially at night. It consists of a fans speed controller with continuous speed regulation, an high/low pressure transducer on cooling circuit and an electrical heater on electrical board.
- Microprocessor control and regulation system (with AQUALOGIK technology on ST versions).