Aircooled condensing units and reversible condensing units with radial fans and Rotary/Scroll compressor for indoor ducted installation
The indoor condensing units and reversible condensing units of the MRA/K 15÷131 series, with R410A refrigerant, are intended to satisfy the needs of small and medium-sized domestic or industrial systems with particular difficulty in positioning units outside the building.
With a prepainted plate structure, these units are combined with evaporators in split system air conditioning installations, allowing the rooms to be cooled and dehumidified or to be heated. They can also be used in combination with hydronic evaporating units, generally in air-conditioning applications.
They are equipped with Rotary/Scroll compressors and radial fans, with appreciable useful head, and they enable immediate and efficient use thanks to particular technical and design adjustments.
A wide range of accessories, factory fitted or supplied separately, complete the outstanding versatility and functionality of the series.
- MRA/K - Cooling only
- MRA/K/WP - Reversible Heat Pump
- 4.5-37.0 kW
- 1.3-10.0 Ton
- Self-supporting prepainted steel frame.
- Rotary/Scroll compressor with internal overheat protection and crankcase heater, if needed.
- Double inlet radial fan statically and dynamically balanced directly driven by a electric motor (15÷81) or belt driven connected to a three-phase electric motor (91÷131).
- Condenser made of copper tubes and aluminium finned coil, complete with drain pan for WP version only.
- R410A refrigerant.
- Electrical board includes: main switch with door safety interlock, fuse and compressor remote control switch.
- Microprocessor control and regulation system (WP only).