FAN COIL UNITS FOR BUILT-IN INSTALLATION WITH HIGH AVAILABLE STATIC PRESSURE AND 3-SPEED OR EC INVERTER RADIAL FANS.
These hydronic Fan Coil units, with high available static pressure fan, are designed for built-in and ducted installation: vertical floor-mounted or horizontal ceiling-mounted in domestic environments or service sector including offices, hotels, restaurants, gyms and shops.
Part of an hydronic system equipped with a liquid Chiller, it generates cool air silently and with instantaneous reaction. During the winter, if combined with a boiler or heat pump, it provides warm air, making it possible to meet home or business heating needs.
A filter, which absorbs and retains dust in suspension, allows to keep the air quality at a
suitable level and its easy removal enables continuous cleaning cycles to be carried out,
which are particularly important in order to guarantee suitable hygiene standards in highly
frequented rooms. All installation needs are considered in the many standard features of the unit. It can be installed horizontally or vertically, with front, bottom or rear intake. There is also a series of accessories, also for 4-Pipe systems, that includes a control panel that is installed in the room.
The high available static pressure fan allows to reach up to 60 Pa, therefore makes the unit also suitable for installation on air ducts.
Units are available both with 3-Speed or EC Inverter fans. The units equipped with EC Inverter motor are able to modulate the air flow ensuring a perfect adaptability to the load without any temperature fluctuations, achieving superior performance compared to the traditional solutions even from energy consumption point of view.
- FIW/AP/IV - Vertical unit with bottom inlet and vertical delivery
- FIW/AP/IF - Vertical unit with front inlet and vertical delivery
- FIW/AP/IO - Horizontal unit with rear inlet and horizontal delivery
- FIW/AP/II - Horizontal unit with bottom inlet and horizontal delivery
- FIW/AP/IV/EC - Vertical unit with EC Inverter fans, bottom inlet and vertical delivery
- FIW/AP/IF/EC - Vertical unit with EC Inverter fans, front inlet and vertical delivery
- FIW/AP/IO/EC - Horizontal unit with EC Inverter fans, rear inlet and horizontal delivery
- FIW/AP/II/EC - Horizontal unit with EC Inverter fans, bottom inlet and horizontal delivery
- 1.4-6.7 kW
- 0.0-2.0 Ton
- Structure made of galvanized sheet complete with heat/sound insulation, regenerating filter and natural discharge condensation tray.
- Radial fan type directly coupled to a 6-Speed single phase electric motor, with 3 speeds connected in the standard configuration.
- Radial EC INVERTER fan.
- Heat exchanger coils with copper pipes and aluminium fins with airvent on the distributors.