HWW/EC 22÷62 eurìce
WALL MOUNTED FAN COIL UNITS WITH EC INVERTER TANGENTIAL FAN
These hydronic Fan Coil units are designed for wall-mounted installation in domestic environments or service sector including offices and shops.
Part of an hydronic system equipped with a liquid Chiller, the wall-mounted Fan Coil unit generates cool air silently and with instantaneous reaction. During the winter, if combined with a boiler or heat pump, it provides warm air, making it possible to meet home or business heating needs.
A filter, which absorbs and retains dust in suspension, allows to keep the air quality at a suitable level and its easy removal enables continuous cleaning cycles to be carried out which are particularly important in order to guarantee suitable hygiene standards in highly frequented rooms.
It is provided with remote control, 3-Way valve, flexible hydraulic hook-ups for easy installation and maintenance operations, and is also pre-set for master-slave functioning, with RS485 serial interface. The units are equipped with EC Inverter motor that can modulate the air flow ensuring a perfect adaptability to the load without any temperature fluctuations achieving superior performance compared to the traditional solutions even from energy consumption point of view.
- HWW/EC - Base unit with 3-Way valve and remote control
- 2.1-5.4 kW
- 0.6-1.5 Ton
- High design appearance with rounded lines, structure in ABS with improved mechanical features resistant to aging.
- Heat exchanger coils with copper pipes and aluminium fins with elevated heat exchanging surfaces; equipped with air blowing in condensation drain.
- 3-Way water valve incorporated inside the unit.
- Tangential fan unit with EC INVERTER motor, maximum silent operations, air flow fins with adjustable horizontal direction and motorized deflector fin controllable via remote control.
- Microprocessor control with timer for on/off programming. Program for automatic operations, cooling, heating and ventilation; night wellness program and dehumidifier.
- Automatic restarting after power outage
- Flexible water connections for easy installation and maintenance operations.
- Easy removal and cleaning of air filter, maintaining appropriate air quality.
- Infrared remote control with wall support.
- EH Supplementary electrical heater
- DRC Wall mounted automatic electronic control panel
|Cooling||Total cooling capacity (1)||kW||2,07||2,49||3,02||3,74||4,81||5,38|
|Sensible cooling capacity (1)||kW||1,52||1,81||2,22||2,74||3,46||3,89|
|Water flow (1)||l/h||355||427||525||642||826||924|
|Heating||Heating capacity (2)||kW||2,70||3,21||3,93||4,87||6,10||6,85|
|Water flow (2)||l/h||355||427||525||642||826||924|
|Water connections||In / Out||"G||½"||½"||½"||½"||½"||½"|
|Electrical characteristics||Power supply||V/Ph/Hz||230/1/50||230/1/50||230/1/50||230/1/50||230/1/50||230/1/50|
|Max absorbed power||kW||0,014||0,014||0,020||0,030||0,042||0,060|
|Sound pressure||Max (3)||dB(A)||37||37||43||46||40||45|
- 1 Ambient air temperature 27 °C d.b./19 °C w.b., water temperature 7/12 °C.
- 2 Ambient air temperature 20 °C d.b., water temperature 50 °C.
- 3 Sound pressure level measured at 1 m from the unit with reverberation time 0,5 s.
- N.B. (1) Maximum operating pressure 1000 kPa.
- N.B. (2) Maximum inlet water temperature 70 °C.
- N.B. (3) Inhibited ethylene glycol can be added to the water.
- Product overview (IT) _clint_over_prodotti_ITALIA_2022_w.pdf
- Product overview (EN) _clint_product_over_ENG_2022_w.pdf
- Product overview (FR) _clint_over_prodotti_FRA_2022_w.pdf
- Product overview (ES) _clint_product_over_SPA_2022_w.pdf
- Product guides (IT) Clint_Guida_Prodotti_Italia_ITA_05_2022.pdf
- Product guides (EN) Clint_Product_Guide_Europa_ENG_05_2022.pdf
- Commercial leaflets 12_clint_dpl_fancoils_2022_cld_169_w.pdf
- Technical brochures 61_hww_ec_2262_clb_30.1_tg6skly.pdf