CEILING CONCEALED FAN COIL UNITS, DRAW THROUGH.
The Draw Through ceiling concealed Fan Coil units of the FDW-M series are designed for installation in domestic ambients or in service business including offices, hotels, restaurants, gyms and shops.
If connected to a system equipped with a water chiller, the fan coil generates cool air silently and with instantaneous reaction. Otherwise, during the winter, if combined with a heating system with boiler or heat pump, it delivers warm air to satisfy the heating needs of households and the service industry alike.
A filter, which absorbs and retains dust in suspension, allows to keep the air quality at a suitable level and its easy removal enables continuous cleaning cycles to be carried out which are particularly important in order to guarantee suitable hygiene standards in highly frequented rooms.
- FDW-M - Built-in horizontal unit rear inlet and horizontal delivery
- FDW-M/AP - Built-in horizontal unit rear inlet and horizontal delivery. With high ESP fans
- 2.1-10.9 kW
- 1.0-3.0 Ton
- Structure made of galvanized sheet complete with heat/sound insulation, filter and natural discharge condensation tray.
- Radial fan type directly coupled to a 4-speed single phase electric motor, with 3 speeds connected in the standard configuration.
- Heat exchanger coils with copper pipes and aluminium fins with airvent on the distributors.
- Standard water connections on left side based on air flow direction, they are easily converted to opposite side directly on-site without requiring additional parts.