Modular aircooled liquid Chillers and Heat Pumps with axial fans, Scroll compressors and plate exchanger.
The liquid Chillers and Heat Pumps of CHA-M/MK 252-P÷684-P MODULAR series, with R410A refrigerant, are designed for medium and large sized service or industrial buildings. They are used, combined with terminal units, for the air conditioning of the rooms.
The MODULAR units feature a dedicated layout of the unit itself and its internal components in order to build big capacity systems through modular combination of single units.
The range is made of 4 base modules from 19 to 51 TON, featuring V design condensing coils, axial fans, single or double cooling circuit with Scroll compressors and plate exchanger.
The electric panel positioned frontally and the optimization of internal layout allow to build multi-unit modular systems of extremely compact footprint.
The multi-unit systems can be centrally controlled with master-slave logic through RS485 ModBus connection that ensure balancing of operation time among the units and backup in case of failure.
- CHA-M/MK - Cooling only
- CHA-M/MK/WP - Reversible Heat Pump
- 65.3-180 kW
- 19.0-51.0 Ton
- Self-supporting galvanized steel frame protected with additional protection achieved via polyester powder painting.
- Scroll compressors with oil sight glass, internal overheat protection and crankcase heater.
- Axial fans directly coupled to an electric motor with external rotor.
- Condenser made of copper tubes and aluminium finned coils.
- Evaporator AISI 316 stainless steel braze welded plates type with one circuit on the refrigerant side and one on the water side in 252-P÷342-P models, with two independent circuits on the refrigerant side and one on the water side in 504-P÷684-P models, complete with water differential pressure switch.
- R410A refrigerant.
- Electrical board includes: main switch with door safety interlock, fuses, thermal protection relays for compressors and thermocontacts for fans.
- Microprocessor control and regulation system.