AIRCOOLED CONDENSING UNITS AND REVERSIBLE CONDENSING UNITS WITH AXIAL FANS AND SCROLL COMPRESSORS.
The condensing units and reversible condensing units of the MHA-M/K 181÷522 series, with R410A refrigerant, are designed for medium and large-sized domestic or industrial systems.
These outdoor units are combined with evaporators in split system air conditioning installations, allowing the rooms to be cooled and dehumidified or to be heated. They can also be used in combination with hydronic evaporating units in both air conditioning and industrial process cooling applications
They are equipped with Scroll compressors and axial fans, and they enable immediate and efficient use thanks to particular technical and design adjustments.
A wide range of accessories, factory fitted or supplied separately, completes the outstanding versatility and functionality of the series.
- MHA-M/K - Cooling only
- MHA-M/K/WP - Reversible Heat Pump
- 57.0-167 kW
- 16.0-47.0 Ton
- Self-supporting galvanized steel frame protected with additional protection achieved via polyester powder painting.
- Scroll compressors with oil sight glass, internal overheat protection and crankcase heater.
- Axial fans directly coupled to an electric motor with external rotor.
- Condenser made of copper tubes and aluminium finned coil.
- R410A refrigerant.
- Electrical board includes: main switch with door safety interlock, protection modules, overload protection for compressors and thermocontacts for fans.
- Microprocessor control and regulation system.