DOUBLE SKIN PACKAGED ROOF TOP UNITS WITH INVERTER SCROLL COMPRESSORS, EC INVERTER PLUG-FANS AND ECONOMIZER.
The double skin packaged Roof Top units of this series are the ideal solution for air conditioning of wide surfaces such as shopping malls and restaurants, canteens or for industrial areas. Those units feature Inverter Scroll compressor with R410A refrigerant and EC Inverter Plug-Fans. The highest efficiency at partial loads is guaranteed by the Inverter Scroll technology on compressor since its power is varied proportionally to the requested thermal load. Furthermore, the EC Inverter Plug-Fans with high energy efficiency backward blades are managed by an electronic control adjusting fans' rotational speed to adapt the air flow to the system capacity.
Equipped with extruded aluminium alloy sections and 50mm-thick sandwich panelling, these units are available in Cooling only and Reversible Heat Pump version.
The flat or pocket filters help to keep the air quality at a suitable level in order to guarantee appropriate hygiene standards.
The ECO units have an high level of modularity and adaptability to every plant-engineering need: these units feature, in addition to the basic sections, an ECONOMIZER automatically controlled both in FREE-COOLING or FREE-HEATING.
The unit can be equipped, as an option, with the innovative Thermodynamic Coil-Boost Heat Recovery to achieve better performance and efficiency both in cooling and heating up to 15%.
The units are compliant to the ErP Regulation.
- RTA/IK/EC/ECO - Cooling only with EC Inverter Plug-Fans and Economizer
- RTA/IK/EC/WP/ECO - Reversible Heat Pump with EC Inverter Plug-Fans and Economizer
- 57.9-252 kW
- 16.0-72.0 Ton
- Structure of base perimeter made of steel sheet elements galvanised. Frame made of extruded aluminium alloy profiles connected by 3 way joints. Assembling of the base to the frame is of dual support and grants the walking on the base panels installation without sticking out screws. 50mm thick sandwich panels made of prepainted steel sheet; water proofing granted by gaskets having shape memory for perfect seal up even after repeated removals. Section connection is effected by means of assembling conic stirrups and water proofing is granted by gaskets.
- DC INVERTER Scroll and ON-OFF Scroll compressors with oil sight glass, internal overheat protection and crankcase heater.
- Condenser and evaporator with copper tube and aluminium finned coil.
- High efficiency delivery & intake reverse blade EC INVERTER PLUG-FANS, with electronic speed control to easily adapt to the system characteristics.
- Electronic expansion valve.
- R410A refrigerant.
- Electrical board includes: door interlocking isolator, fuses, thermal protection relays on compressors, thermocontacts for the fans of the condensing unit and contactors for the fan motors of the air handling unit.
- Electronic proportional device to decrease the sound level, with a continuous regulation of the fan speed. This device also allows the cooling functioning of the unit by external temperature till -20°C.
- Microprocessor for the automatic control of the unit.