A CLASS ENERGY EFFICIENCY WATERCOOLED LIQUID CHILLERS WITH (INVERTER) CENTRIFUGAL COMPRESSORS AND FLOODED SHELL AND TUBE EXCHANGERS.
The CWW/CCY 4031÷11682 units, with R134a refrigerant and innovative technology, are the technologic and innovative heart of the most selective air conditioning and refrigeration systems. These units, provided with touch screen interface and featuring A CLASS energy efficiency, are designed especially for large size systems, intensively used throughout the year. The units, equipped with Inverter technology (optional), combined with the use of last generation Centrifugal compressors, reach outstanding EER and IPLV energy
coefficients: respectively up to 6,2 at full load and up to 10 at partial load. The extremely high reliability of the series is achieved through the careful control of power, even at partial loads, which minimizes the number of stops and starts and extends the useful life of the compressor. The solidity of the mechanical parts and the wide range of solutions in terms of accessories and system arrangements make the unit sturdy, but at the same time flexible, suitable for any type of application. In addition, the units are equipped with a WEB MONITORING system, for the monitoring and remote management of the units through the communication protocol GPRS/EDGE/3G/TCP-IP. Users enabled to the use of this service can, by using a specific webpage, have access to the Monitoring, Managing and Statistics activities.
- CWW/CCY - Cooling only
- Self-supporting galvanized steel frame protected with additional protection achieved via polyester powder painting.
- Single stage gear driven semi – hermetic Centrifugal compressor with high strength aluminum alloy impeller. The compressor is complete with gear drive and loading and unloading mechanism consisting of inlet guide vanes. The electric motor is an accessible hermetically sealed liquid refrigerant cooled squirrel cage two pole induction motor.
- Shell and tube type condenser, with easily removable cast iron heads to enable access for maintenance operations.
- High efficiency flooded shell and tube type evaporator, with one circuit on the refrigerant side and one on the water side, complete with water differential pressure switch.
- R134a refrigerant.
- Lubrication system with submersible oil pump, to prevent any sudden changes in tension.
- Electrical board includes: main on-off switch with door lock, fuses, electronic/digital overload device to protect the compressors, interface relay and terminals for external connections.
- CENTRISOFT control and regulation system is fitted with RS485 serial interface and Web monitoring device for remote monitoring via GPRS/EDGE/3G/TCP-IP network.