WATERCOOLED LIQUID CHILLERS AND HEAT PUMPS WITH SCROLL COMPRESSORS AND SHELL AND TUBE EXCHANGERS.
The CWW/K 726÷36012 series liquid Chillers and Heat Pumps, with R410A refrigerant, are designed for medium and large domestic or industrial systems which require medium-high power, space-saving units and quiet operation. These units are ideal for indoor installation and, equipped with a self contained structure, they reduce the overall dimensions to a minimum while at the same time making installation and maintenance operations easier.
The units are characterized by multi-compressor design on double cooling circuit, to reach high energy performances, reduction of current at start-up, elimination of inertial tanks and excellent silent functioning. The use of components built in large series makes them highly reliable and the management of a high number of compressors allows increased life span with reduction of machine stopping risks and easier maintenance operations. A wide range of accessories, factory fitted or supplied separately, complete the outstanding versatility and functionality of the series.
The units 726÷1128 are compliant to the ErP Regulation; the units 1208÷36012 are not compliant to the ErP Regulation.
On request, units can be supplied with R452B or R454B refrigerant.
- CWW/K - Cooling only
- CWW/K/WP - Reversible Heat Pump
- CWW/K/SSL - Super silenced cooling only
- CWW/K/WP/SSL - Super silenced reversible Heat Pump
- 225-1254 kW
- 64.0-357 Ton
- Self-supporting galvanized steel frame protected with additional protection achieved via polyester powder painting.
- Scroll compressors with oil sight glass, internal overheat protection and crankcase heater.
- Shell and tube type condenser with two independent circuits on the refrigerant side and one on the water side.
- Shell and tube evaporator with two independent circuits on the refrigerant side and one on the water side, complete with water differential pressure switch.
- Cooling circuit shut-off valve on liquid line in 1048÷36012 models.
- Electronic expansion valve.
- Electronic high and low pressure gauges.
- R410A refrigerant. On request R452B or R454B refrigerant.
- Electrical board includes: main switch with door safety interlock, fuses, thermal protection relays for compressors, interface relay and terminals for external connections.
- Microprocessor control and regulation system.