WATERCOOLED LIQUID CHILLERS AND HEAT PUMPS WITH SCROLL COMPRESSORS AND SHELL AND TUBE EXCHANGERS.
The CWW/K 726÷36012 series liquid Chillers and Heat Pumps, with R410A refrigerant, are designed for medium and large domestic or industrial systems which require medium-high power, space-saving units and quiet operation. These units are ideal for indoor installation and, equipped with a self contained structure, they reduce the overall dimensions to a minimum while at the same time making installation and maintenance operations easier.
The units are characterized by multi-compressor design on double cooling circuit, to reach high energy performances, reduction of current at start-up, elimination of inertial tanks and excellent silent functioning. The use of components built in large series makes them highly reliable and the management of an high number of compressors allows increased life span with reduction of machine stopping risks and easier maintenance operations. A wide range of accessories, factory fitted or supplied separately, complete the outstanding versatility and functionality of the series.
On request, units can be supplied with R452B and R454B refrigerant.
- CWW/K - Cooling only
- CWW/K/WP - Reversible Heat Pump
- CWW/K/SSL - Super silenced cooling only
- CWW/K/WP/SSL - Super silenced reversible Heat Pump
- 225-1254 kW
- 64.0-357 Ton
- Self-supporting galvanized steel frame protected with additional protection achieved via polyester powder painting.
- Scroll compressors with oil sight glass, internal overheat protection and crankcase heater.
- Shell and tube type condenser with two independent circuits on the refrigerant side and one on the water side.
- Shell and tube evaporator with two independent circuits on the refrigerant side and one on the water side, complete with water differential pressure switch.
- Cooling circuit shut-off valve on liquid line in 1048÷36012 models.
- Electronic expansion valve.
- Electronic high and low pressure gauges.
- R410A refrigerant. On request R452B or R454B refrigerant.
- Electrical board includes: main switch with door safety interlock, fuses, thermal protection relays for compressors, interface relay and terminals for external connections.
- Microprocessor control and regulation system.