WATERCOOLED LIQUID CHILLERS WITH SCREW COMPRESSORS AND SHELL AND TUBE EXCHANGERS.
The liquid Chillers of the CWW/K 901÷5802 series, with R410A refrigerant, are designed to satisfy the needs of the service sector or industrial systems requiring high power.
Equipped with latest generation Screw compressors, shell and tube exchangers and connections for condensation with tower water or well water or with a Dry-Cooler, these units have a series of accessories which are factory fitted or supplied separately. Designed and produced to optimize the layout of each component so as to make any necessary maintenance operations more convenient, these units have an essential and compact structure intended for indoor installation.
Units not ErP compliant. Built in accordance with CE standards.
- CWW/K - Cooling only
- CWW/K/SSL - Super silenced cooling only
- 281-1893 kW
- 80.0-538 Ton
- Self-supporting galvanized steel frame protected with additional protection achieved via polyester powder painting.
- Screw compressors with built-in oil separator, suction filter, crankcase heater, oil sight glass, thermal protection and stepless capacity steps.
- Shell and tube type condenser, with easily removable cast iron heads to enable access for maintenance operations. Each cooling circuit is supplied with an independent condenser. Water connections for cooling tower and Dry-Cooler operation; on request for well water.
- Shell and tube type evaporator, with one or two independent circuits on the refrigerant side and one on the water side, complete with water differential pressure switch.
- Cooling circuit shut-off valves on discharge and liquid line.
- Electronic expansion valve.
- Electronic high and low pressure gauges.
- R410A refrigerant.
- Electrical board includes: main switch with door safety interlock, fuses, thermal protection relays for compressors.
- Microprocessor control and regulation system.