WATERCOOLED LIQUID CHILLERS AND HEAT PUMPS WITH SCROLL COMPRESSORS AND PLATE EXCHANGERS.
The CWW-M/K 181-P÷522-P HYDROPLUS liquid Chillers and Heat Pumps, with R410A refrigerant, are designed for medium-sized domestic or industrial systems which require medium-high power, space-saving units and quiet operation. This range is ideal for indoor installation and, equipped with a self-contained structure, it reduces the overall dimensions to a minimum while at the same time making installation and maintenance operations easier.
Equipped with prepainted plate structure, Scroll compressors and plate type exchangers, these units have cooling and hydraulic circuits complete with everything necessary for quick installation and high energy efficiency, even in the version with tank and pump.
A wide series of accessories, factory-assembled or supplied separately, such as the desuperheater or the total heat recovery, rounds off the variety of equipment in this product range.
- CWW-M/K - Cooling only
- CWW-M/K/WP - Reversible Heat Pump
- 57.5-176 kW
- 16.0-50.0 Ton
- Self-supporting galvanized steel frame protected with additional protection achieved via polyester powder painting.
- Scroll compressors with oil sight glass, internal overheat protection and crankcase heater.
- Condenser AISI 316 stainless steel braze welded plates type with one circuit on the refrigerant side and one on the water side.
- Evaporator AISI 316 stainless steel braze welded plates type with one circuit on the refrigerant side and one on the water side, completed with water differential pressure switch.
- R410A refrigerant.
- Electrical board includes: main switch with door safety interlock, protection modules and overload protection for compressors.
- Microprocessor control and regulation system.