WATERCOOLED LIQUID CHILLERS AND HEAT PUMPS WITH SCROLL COMPRESSORS AND SHELL AND TUBE EXCHANGERS.
The CWW-M/K 724÷1306 NEXTPOWER series, with R410A refrigerant, Scroll compressors and shell and tube exchangers, is designed for medium and large industrial systems requiring high power, space-saving units and quiet operation.
These units are ideal for indoor installation reducing the overall dimensions to a minimum while at the same time making installation and maintenance operations easier.
High reliability is the key plus of NEXTPOWER, thanks to the use of components built in large series and the management of several compressors allowing an increased compressor life span and the reduction of machine stopping risks: a faulty compressor will not compromise the functioning of the unit, that will continue to work with decreased power levels.
NEXTPOWER obtains high energy yield with elevated ESEER values; thanks to the high partialization and the intelligent control module, it doesn’t require inertial storage tank.
- CWW-M/K - Cooling only
- CWW-M/K/WP - Reversible Heat Pump
- 233-530 kW
- 66.0-151 Ton
- Self-supporting galvanized steel frame protected with additional protection achieved via polyester powder painting.
- Scroll compressors with oil sight glass, internal overheat protection and crankcase heater.
- Shell and tube type condenser, with easily removable cast iron heads to enable access for maintenance operations. Each cooling circuit is supplied with an independent condenser. Water connections for cooling tower and Dry-Cooler operation; on request for well water.
- Shell and tube type evaporator with two independent circuits on the refrigerant side and one on the water side.
- Electronic expansion valve.
- R410A refrigerant.
- Electrical board includes: main switch with door safety interlock, protection modules and overload protection for compressors.
- Microprocessor control and regulation system.