A CLASS ENERGY EFFICIENCY WATERCOOLED LIQUID CHILLERS WITH SCREW COMPRESSORS AND FLOODED SHELL AND TUBE EXCHANGERS.
The liquid chillers of the CWW-M/SZ/Y/A 1301÷2601 ENERGYMAX series, with R134a refrigerant, are designed for the service sector or industrial systems requiring high power. These units are characterized by an high efficiency, in A CLASS, with EER higher than 5,05 thanks to the dedicated technical solutions as flooded shell and tube evaporator and Screw compressors.
Units are equipped with latest generation Screw compressors, flooded shell and tube evaporator and connections for condensation with tower water or well water or with a Dry-Cooler. Furthermore, they have a series of accessories which are factory-assembled of supplied separately such as desuperheater, total heat recovery and, if neccessary, a device for operating a heat pump. Designed and produced to optimize the layout of each component so as to make any necessary maintenance operations more convenient, these units have an essential and compact structure intended for indoor installation.
The units feature 460V power supply and 60Hz frequency.
- CWW-M/SZ/Y/A - Cooling only
- 239-518 kW
- 68.0-147 Ton
- Self-supporting galvanized steel frame protected with additional protection achieved via polyester powder painting.
- Screw compressors, with external oil separator, suction filter, oil sight glass, thermal protection, hot gas shut off valves and stepless capacity steps.
- Shell and tube type condenser, with easily removable cast iron heads to enable access for maintenance operations.
- Flooded shell and tube type evaporator, with casing with high efficiency tube nest designed for R134a.
- Electronic expansion valve.
- R134a refrigerant.
- Electrical board includes: main switch with door safety interlock, protection modules and overload protection for compressors.
- Microprocessor control and regulation system.