CEILING CONCEALED FAN COIL UNITS, DRAW THROUGH WITH HIGH DELTA WATER TEMPERATURE.
The Draw Through ceiling concealed Fan Coil units of the FDW-M/HDT series are designed for installation in domestic ambients or in service business including offices, hotels, restaurants, gyms and shops.
If connected to a system equipped with a water chiller, FDW-M/HDT generates cool air silently and with instantaneous reaction.
A filter, which absorbs and retains dust in suspension, allows to keep the air quality at a suitable level and its easy removal enables continuous cleaning cycles to be carried out which are particularly important in order to guarantee suitable hygiene standards in highly frequented rooms.
- FDW-M/HDT - Built-in horizontal unit rear inlet and horizontal delivery
- FDW-M/HDT/AP - Built-in horizontal unit rear inlet and horizontal delivery. With high ESP fans
- 2,0-10,6 kW
- 1,0-3,0 Ton
- Structure made of galvanized sheet complete with heat/sound insulation, filter and natural discharge condensation tray.
- Radial fan type directly coupled to a 4-speed single phase electric motor, with 3 speeds connected in the standard configuration.
- Heat exchanger coil with copper pipes and aluminium fins with airvent on the distributors specifically designed for working with high delta water temperature.
- Standard water connections on left side based on air flow direction, they are easily converted to opposite side directly on-site without requiring additional parts.