SINGLE-SKIN PACKAGED ROOF TOP UNITS WITH SCROLL COMPRESSORS.
The single skin Packaged Roof Top units of the FLEXI AIR series, with R410A refrigerant, can be connected to a duct network for air conditioning of large surface areas for public use such as halls, shopping centres, cafeterias, restaurants and health centres, or for industrial ambients such as food processing or preservation centres.
Equipped with radial fans, these units are available in cooling only and reversible heat pump version.
FLEXI AIR is characterized by full installation flexibility: the air flow direction for both air delivery and intake can be adjusted directly onsite; air delivery and intake are foreseen both on the same side in order to keep the overall space at minimum.
The cabinet features a solid steel structure with zinc coated galvanized treatment.
- RTQ-M/K - Cooling only
- RTQ-M/K/WP - Reversible Heat Pump
- 11,7-176 kW
- 3,0-50,0 Ton
- Structure of base perimeter made of galvanized steel sheet elements. Self-supporting galvanized steel frame further protected with polyester powder painting.
- Scroll compressors with oil sight glass, internal overheat protection and crankcase heater.
- Condenser and evaporator with copper tube and aluminium finned coil.
- Delivery & intake radial fans coupled to 3-phase motors by V belt and variable pulley.
- R410A refrigerant.
- Electrical board includes: protection modules; thermal protection relays on compressors; thermocontacts for the fans of the condensing unit; contactors for the fan motors of the air handling unit.
- Microprocessor for the automatic control of the unit.