WATERCOOLED LIQUID CHILLERS AND HEAT PUMPS WITH SCROLL COMPRESSORS AND SHELL AND TUBE EXCHANGERS.
The CWW-M/K 181÷522 HYDROPLUS liquid Chillers and Heat Pumps, with R410A refrigerant, are designed for medium-sized domestic or industrial systems which require medium-high power, space-saving units and quiet operation. This range is ideal for indoor installation and it reduces the overall dimensions to a minimum while at the same time making installation and maintenance operations easier.
Equipped with Scroll compressors and shell and tube exchangers, these units have cooling and hydraulic circuits complete with everything necessary for quick installation and high energy efficiency.
A wide series of accessories, factory-assembled or supplied separately, such as the desuperheater or the total heat recovery, rounds off the variety of equipment in this product range.
- CWW-M/K - Cooling only
- CWW-M/K/WP - Reversible Heat Pump
- 56,9-172 kW
- 16,0-49,0 Ton
- Self-supporting galvanized steel frame protected with additional protection achieved via polyester powder painting.
- Scroll compressors with oil sight glass, internal overheat protection and crankcase heater.
- Shell and tube type condenser, with easily removable cast iron heads to enable access for maintenance operations. Water connections for cooling tower and Dry-Cooler operation; on request for well water.
- Shell and tube type evaporator, with two independent circuits on the refrigerant side and one on the water side.
- R410A refrigerant.
- Electrical board includes: main switch with door safety interlock, protection modules and overload protection for compressors.
- Microprocessor control and regulation system.